Langsung ke konten utama
When i opened my eyes, My story is begin. Hahaha. i am like the thief who take secretly

i think i dont know what to do. i am really confusing about this blog. the purpose blog is really absurd i thought, where is point to this blog? i dont know that reason but i wanna tell my history for years from 2016,2017, and last but not least is 2018.

i cannot leave this blog because this blog perhaps help me to increasing my vocabullary in english. anyway i am really suck in english. when am i really got my fluency in english? this is make my mind is stressful. sigh. okay, back to the topic. i will tell you about my story although my story is annoying and bored

me as person really lazy. i think i can describe myself as lazyness and foolesh. this is really fact. i like to build my own daily journey but to the action is zero! yeah action just talked but no really action. eventully, this blog i developing when i was in senior high school but i am really forgot about this blog. can you say am i really foolesh?
this blog really bad to me but i dont think to make other blog. so am i started building dan developing this blog again ? but i will make this blog using english laungage as well improving my english skill hihihi.

So guys, dont take long time again. this is story on 2016 year. this era when i was in 11 grade senior high school. in this grade i tried got my ranking on class and follow olimpiade nasional or OSN. yeay, i am really following this event although i lose hahaha. i did not attempted(berusaha) for OSN so this action really that i am lazy . why am i really lazy? can i change myself to the person better than before? answer is yeah but obvious my think had been wrong. my friends for university when my ages is 18 or 19 better than me. i am really like foolesh and yeah lazy.



the next story will update soon
thank you
--AW--

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Susu Cimory rasa Matcha

Assalamualaikum viewers! Hari ini saya akan review produk susu dari Cimory. susu yang saya review memiliki rasa matcha. Pada tahu matcha itu apa, kan? matcha adalah teh hijau. Terus bagaimana susu pasteurized yang memiliki rasa matcha? Kalian biasanya hanya meminum rasa yang biasa, bukan? { ex : coklat, full cream,strawberry}. Firstly, saya akan menguraikan dulu perlahan-lahan sebelum kita  memasuki inti pembicaraan! - Dari Kemasan, Cimory memiliki packaging yang seperti susu pada umumnya. Well that's normal but if we see the picture of the packaging, it so different,right?   1. Cimory punya sesuatu yang berbeda dari yang lain yaitu slogan yang tertera di depan kemasan   -> MADE WITH FRESH from INDONESIAN MOUNTAIN FARMS. so cool, right? jadi susu cimory berasal langsung dari petani sapi indonesia dan tidak pakai import susu atau sapinya.  2. Susu Cimory adalah Susu segar Pasteurisasi ! dikutip dari https://www.idntimes.com/science/discovery/alvin-lay/alasa

REVIEW ILLUMINARE ACNE DEFYER SPOT GEL

Assalamualaikum viewers! hari ini saya akan mereview sebuah obat jerawat  yaitu Illuminare Acne Defyer Spot Gel. waktu itu saya ingat sekali ketika saya memiliki banyak jerawat di bagian jidat, mamah saya memberikan Illuminare acne defyer spot gel ini. Kalau tidak salah, harga illuminare acne defyer spot gel ini sekitar 200rb lebih tahun 2016 (beli di watson dkk). benar-benar sangat mahal ya untuk sebuah obat jerawat yang isinya lumayan sedikit menurut saya. ini dia bentuk dari illuminare tersebut. Dari segi packaging, dia memang juara. terlihat elegan dan bisa dibawa kemana-mana tetapi ada juga cons nya yaitu ketika saya memencet keluar isi dari Illuminare acne defyer spot gel ini, isinya terlalu boros(tiba-tiba melimpah gitu padahal mencetnya cuman pelan). agak disayangkan sih, mungkin bagi sebagian orang baik-baik saja jika isinya keluar banyak tetapi bagi saya sangat disayangkan karena Illuminare ini isinya sedikit dan sangat mahal. Untuk gelnya sendiri, ketika dipaka

Right Way {introvert-person}

I have to do something but i just talk too much on my heart and not action? when i staring people, i feel illness. every people looked at me like me as weird person and worst person. i think i am gonna give up with this condition. but finally, i always stand and take my brain and my heart to keep my body. i dont know why, people dont want to be friend with me. is that i am not beautiful? or i am weird person? or i am foolish person? or i am introvert person? i just wanna to know about that i want to college life that happiness but in reality i didnt got that . i was feeling illness because that, my heart and brain like attacked. why my friends didnt saw me like i saw them? i like them but they were not like me. i want to playing with them but they were not. i want to studying with them but they were not. i want to use makeup like them but they were not invited me to bought some makeup. they always far away from me, i think they dont want to friends with me beacuse i am not bea